Inside Sales - Newburyport MA
At Stone Curators, we work closely with architects, designers, and contractors to turn their plans and designs into reality. Each step of the way—from sourcing to fabrication to delivery and beyond—we’re their right hand—helping solve any stone challenge they have.
Role: Inside Sales
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Qualifying, following-up and tracking sales leads
- Understanding customer needs and requirements
- Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Follow up on cold and warm leads to further the sales process
- Understand and demonstrate the product or service to the customer
- Maintain accurate and frequent customer information within internal database systems
- Assists in providing support and/or guidance to clients
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Creating quotes, cost estimates and project plans
- Manage change requests and add-ons to quotes
- Communication: Both strong listening and communication skills are crucial as an Inside Sales Representative. Sales representatives need to know when to talk and when to listen. Representatives will also learn how to listen for common objections and utilize sales training to overcome them.
- Mathematical: Advanced mathematical skills can be useful in an Inside Sales Representative position. Salespersons will often have to calculate percentages, sales prices and discounts quickly and accurately.
- Teamwork: Many sales representatives work in a teamwork environment. They may have to interact with operations, marketing or other sales team members to meet sales goals. Interpersonal and teamwork skills will assist the sales representative in effectively working in a team environment.
- Strong phone presence
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Stay aware of company goals and strategies to ensure projects align with business priorities
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Attitude and willingness to do “whatever it takes” to help the company succeed
- Strong organizational, time management, and verbal and written communication skills
- Perform well under deadlines and pressure with a variety of work
- BA/BS degree or equivalent