and Client Services
At Stone Curators, we work closely with architects, designers, and contractors to turn their plans and designs into reality. Each step of the way—from sourcing to fabrication to delivery and beyond—we’re their right hand—helping solve any stone challenge they have.
Role: Project Management and Client Services
- Sales Operations: assist sales with following:
- Creating quotes, cost estimates and project plans
- Manage change requests and add-ons to quotes
- Collecting deposits
- Must be able to work with sales pipeline and sales team to increase revenue, work with Ops/logistics team to outline project details, report to sales and company execs on project status, and close projects on time and within budget.
- Project Management: Management of projects from signature to installment/delivery
- Work with product vendors to place and manage orders
- Work with shipping vendors to schedule and track shipments
- Communicate project status and schedule updates to customers and stakeholders
- Provide operational support for client projects
- Organize and plan project tasks and schedules across multiple projects
- Create presentations and reports to communicate project status
- Lead client and internal communication on all phases of projects
- Managing Risks, leads scoping of new projects to align with budget and revenue, prepare reports on project margins.
- Company Processes & Data Management
- Help develop tools and processes to improve company communication and efficiency
- Assist with managing data in CRM and Financial systems – HubSpot and QuickBooks
- Assist with managing Inventory – ensuring project flow
- Ability to promote teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with other departments.
- Ability to serve as a point of contact for teams when multiple stakeholders are involved in the same project to ensure team actions remain in sync
- MUST: Stay aware of company goals and strategies to ensure projects align with business priorities
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Attitude and willingness to do “whatever it takes” to help the company succeed
- Demonstrable problem-solving project management experience and skills
- Strong organizational, time management, and verbal and written communication skills
- Perform well under deadlines and pressure with a variety of work
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Technical & Financial Acumen: Excel, CRM tools, Project Management tools, Financial tools