Sales, Millis, MA
At Stone Curators, we work closely with architects, designers, and contractors to turn their plans and designs into reality. Each step of the way—from sourcing to fabrication to delivery and beyond—we’re their right hand—helping solve any stone challenge they have.
Role: Sales, Millis, MA
Full time sales position in a busy landscape stone yard to work with both landscape architects and contractors. Main duties would include discussing customers projects, escorting customers around the yard, generating new and repeat sales.
- Establishing, developing and maintaining long term relationships with clients to foster new business
- Prepare bid and proposals for clients
- Manage client orders through completion.
- Drives excellent customer service experience
- Collect deposits and balances from client
- Adhere to and enforce all safety policies and procedures
- Willing and able to assist in order preparation and staging for delivery and pick ups in the yard.
- Project Management experience at a Landscaping or Construction Business
- The ability to rely on hands-on experience when recommending hardscape and landscape supplies is a must.
- Position requires a patient and personable candidate.
- Must have a strong work ethic, be very goal oriented, and familiar using industry related software including CRM, measuring tools, basic design, estimating etc
- Ability to operate heavy machinery like loaders, skid steers, excavators etc
- Driver’s License (Required)
- Direct industry experience in stone installation methods and materials identification is a plus