Sales, Mountain States
At Stone Curators, we work closely with architects, designers, and contractors to turn their plans and designs into reality. Each step of the way—from sourcing to fabrication to delivery and beyond—we’re their right hand—helping solve any stone challenge they have.
Role: Sales, Mountain States
- Responsible for sales and account management across Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah, and Wyoming
- Be an authority source on the reclaimed and natural stone industry
- Build and maintain relationships with Architects, Landscape Architects and Contractors.
- Lead new business generation and account management of existing clients
- Work with clients to deeply understand their projects and build out effective solutions and quotes.
- Educate customers about the benefits of utilizing our technology platform.
- Provide operational support for client projects.
- Achieve personal and team sales goals as assigned.
- Help identify and target vendors for our technology platform.
- Actively participate in forecasting and goal setting, and development of sales and marketing processes and plans.
- Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with other departments.
- Knowledge of Reclaimed and Natural Stone
- Experience selling to the residential construction industry
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills
- Understanding of the importance to develop relationships
- Ability to maintain a high degree of professionalism in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management and problem-solving abilities
- Perform well under deadlines and pressure with a variety of work